Summer is here!!

This beautiful Sunday morning the sun is shining and the summer has arrived here in Ontario, Canada! It is already 24C and the forecast calls for 28C today!  Then for the early part of the week the forecast says 30C.  Who says Canada is under cold and snow?  haha
 
Its an exciting week for our family.  Our daughter is heading home for the summer from the UK after her second year at University.  It will be bittersweet for her as she leaves her close friends across the pond for a little while but will be reunited with her friends here and with her family.  I haven't hugged her for 9 months....I think it's time!
 
This year I have heard the blessed news that there are many babies on their way this year.  This basically means I need to get my crochet on! 
 
So here is the latest project.  Its for Baby B as he is called.  A friend's son and daughter in law are expecting twins.  Baby A is a girl and Baby B is a boy.  How blessed are they?  Fantastic!
 
 
A baby blanket with the 5th row in popcorn stitch.   Baby A will have a pink/purple one.  I am hoping they hold off in coming before I can finish these! 

Have a blessed Sunday friends and a blessed week!!
Heather xx

Comments