August nights are becoming cooler.


Which means that American football will soon begin in our house.
Weekly on Mondays and Sundays our home is filled with the sound of play by play commentators and cheering fans in surround sound.  Our team in our house is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers which means there is a lot of red, black and pewter fan wear donning our walls and floors.  

While the sounds of sports echos in our home, I do what I love to do best and crochet.  So why not crochet to the season we are in.  I have been making football inspired hats for a few years now. They can be custom ordered and I am selling them through Etsy.  So if you have any football fans in the family I can make one for the whole family!

My hats were featured in an article during Superbowl 2014.  Click here to see the article.   They happen to be in the team colours that were playing that year which were the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos.  

This year, Jameis Winston will take the Bucs to the superbowl as per my hubby. 

Here's hoping...Go Bucs!

Comments