Now For Relaxation...

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

 
 

 

Now there is a bit of relaxation here in our home.  We usually ring in the new year with a few board games

 
Overnight we received a bit of snow here in Canada.  It makes everything look so fresh and clean.  So glad I don't do the shoveling ;)
 

 
I made 7 scarves this Christmas as gifts.  I was evening crocheting at 1 a.m. on Christmas morning! But they all made their way to their new owners and were received happily.
 
My next project is to find a pattern for a dog sweater.  Our little dog gets quite cold out there in this snow!
 
Happy New Year everyone!
To my Scottish rellies, Happy Hogmanay!
 
 

 

Comments

  1. Oh WOW! The snow is a perfect backdrop to your nativity scene. Keep warm and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment