The Everlasting Bunting

 

Current stage...


The everlasting bunting project is still under construction.  I have many projects lined up to make for Christmas but I need to get this bunting completed so I can mail it to my daughter in the UK.  The pressure is on.



I came across a fantastic blog Zoom Yummy where not only did I find awesome recipes but I also found a fantastic crochet pattern for flowers.  I bought the pattern from here.  Above is my attempt at two of the flowers. 




I am also currently reading Karen Kingsbury's newest release called The Bridge. Its a great read so far.

I found out that I won an apron found at The Vintage Sheet Blog.  Its the 10 Minute Pillow Case Apron and the tutorial is found here.  Can't wait to receive it in the mail!

Have a great weekend everyone!

hh&h xx

Comments

  1. Hi Heather. You won my apron giveaway! Please email me your shipping address (Cindy@RetroRevival.Biz). Thanks:)
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment